If you are reading this page then you have arrived here from an unexpected direction. Navigation around this website is easier to do via the ‘drop-down’ header menus, located under the logo of the Creative Science Foundation (which would mean you would never come to this page, rather you would go to the information you are seeking is one less step). However, now that you are here, you can either use the drop-down menus above, or chose an item from the list below.
- The Future of Education (Santa Barbra – a CSf “Outer Limits’ activity as part of iLRN’16)
- Creative Science (London)
- Future City Innovation Workshop (a chance to learn about SFP and network with people who share interest in making an impact on the nature of future cities)
- The Technological Singularity: A Pragmatic Perspective (Book)
- Creative Science (Shanghai) – themed on Technology & Business Innovation
- Creative science prototyping and the future consumer technology landscape (Journal), special issue of Technology Forecasting and Social Change, Volume 84, Pages 1-230 (May 2014) published by Elsevier
- Imagine 2014 (a hands-on SFP event)
- “Exploring Future Business Visions Using Creative Fictional Prototypes” (Journal), special issues of FUTURES, Volume 50, Pages 1-108, Elsevier, Amsterdam, (June 2013).
- British Academy of Management Workshop on Creative Science
- Creative Science (London) – themed on the future of education